Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Silence of Sheep...

By Layla Anwar An Arab Woman Blues - Reflections in a sealed bottle...
http://arabwomanblues.blogspot.com/


I really, really, had no inclination to write anything tonight.

Iraq leaves me drained, tired, exhausted, and most of the time depressed...
I thought to myself, I will just read a few articles and head to bed. Fight the insomnia and head to a bed. Not my bed, but a bed nonetheless...

I have a ritual. I check my mail, publish comments on my blog, respond, then surf the sites...

On three occasions I checked uruknet.info. for any "fresh" news, that might have escaped my attention and on these three occasions, I saw the picture of Ali Hassan al Majeed staring back at me.

I thought to myself, maybe Uruknet.website has made it a point to "fix" the picture of Ali Hassan Al-Majeed, a cousin of the late Saddam Hussein.
But that was not the case. It was just a "coincidence."

I intuitively understood that Hassan Ali Al-Majeed was either being executed, about to be executed or already dead.

I checked newswires but could not find anything except an article on al-Jazeerah stating that Al Hassan Al Majeed is to be executed soon, in the coming days...

Why do I have a feeling it's already a done job? Maybe it is those eyes staring at me...

The puppet government waited for after the Eid period...so as not to "fumble" it like they did the first, second, third and fourth time...

Another Iraqi hanged. Another true Iraq hanged. And not one word...

They called him "chemical" Ali.

Should I call you "criminal" Americans, or "depleted uranium" Americans and Brits ? Or maybe I should call you "torturer, driller" Iranians, or maybe "cluster, phosphorus bombs" Israelis...

The one with no sin should cast the first stone...

Come forward if you can, if you dare.

That includes you too, so called "Iraqis."
Show me your innocent hands. Show me the hands who were not dipped in ink. Not tainted in any blood and above all show me your pockets...

As for the Kurds, honestly, do you still believe you have any credibility?

I for one, have not ceased denouncing you. Honestly now, does your fat buffoon, everyone's pimp and agent, Talabani, or his wife Horo, or Zebbari, the university drop-out and relative of the kurdish ruling clan, or the drug dealer Barazani hold any credibility? Did they ever have any credibility ?

I am fortunate to be old enough and to know your histories, your resumés, one by one...And I smile because I know what a corrupt lot, what a murderous lot you are.

I know how you sold your asses not only to Israel, Iran and America, but how you sell your asses to each other...in the name of "Kurdistan."

As for the sectarian Shi'as. I roll on the floor laughing...

Every single Iraqi knows the Al-Hakeem family, the al-Sadr family, whence they came from, how they amassed money, how they killed, murdered, raped...WE all know you.

We know your hatred for Iraq and Iraqis. We know your hatred for Arabs. We know your hatred for Sunnis and Arab Shia's alike. We know you inside out...

Is there anything new you want to teach me, you motherfuckers ?

So you gang up on "chemical" Ali ? Ha! Your hands are dripping with blood you motherfuckers. With blood of innocents...And now you talk of Justice?

So what was the exact number? 100'000, 180'000, 2 million, 5'000 or 500 ?
Make up your fucking minds, because all I see are different quotes and different figures...

But you can't make up your minds, you want the plot to thicken don't you?
Got news for you, it is transparent. Your plot is transparent, lucid, limpid...

You sold us in the process of selling yourselves.
You turned us into prostitutes, beggars, scavengers...and you still latch onto our bodies, grabbing the last morsels of what is left of us...grabbing it, and sinking your ugly yellowed vampire teeth along with your ugly beards, into our flesh...

And those of us who are already dead, you sucked them dry, sucking every single drop from them, and left them lying for the dogs to eat their remains...


As for you, International Community of my Ass, Human Rights organizations of my Butt, Consciousness raising groups of my Bottom, Anti-War movements of my Farts...

Where are you?
Where were you?


And you bloggers, the "sophisticated" ones, with the right jargon, with the right terminology, with the right sentences... Where the fuck are you?

And you alternative websites, how come this silence?
Did you finish snoring? Did you finish mind fucking one another? Or are you waiting for the final revelation to descend upon you? Or maybe waiting to check...your final bank account balance?

O' "bearers" of human rights and justice, how come this silence ?
What happened to your torchs ? Did they suddenly die out and you are too busy fumbling in the dark ? Groping each other in one final outcry of an orgasm ?

And you wankers, called Iraqi bloggers and other Arab shits.
Are you good at anything - except gossip and slandering ? And checking your site meters to see how many hits you reached today ? Displaying your international flags like some medals...
Or writing your boring, tedious activities of the day pretending you are so o' revolutionary ?

Wankers is what you are. Masturbators is what you are.
The eternal narcissistic masturbators in front of your cyber mirrors, hoping to get some interview somewhere from some white fat old ass...and make a name in the process.

Sheep. The Sheep of Silence, the Sheep of Cowardice, the Sheep of Hypocrisy, the Sheep of Complicity, the Sheep of Ass Leasing...and Ass Licking.

No wonder you are silent...the silence of sheeps grazing...munching away, on dried up, rotten, decayed, putrid, foul smelling pastures of dead bodies...

Pastures made of us.

No comments: